Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ack!

Have you missed me? I've really missed being active with my blog and reading other blogs...it is not like I've been a total slacker. I've been working on exploring other technologies and activities; Goodreads (why can't that all sync here?), Facebook (why can't all the sync here?), spending a LOT of time with my daughters (always supersedes anything else...they are growing up so very fast!), I've started a book club at work that has been keeping me busy, working to connect with the other media people in my district, and keeping up with the politics of the nation.

I have pretty much given up on Twitter...I just couldn't take the stress of potentially missing something and the disappointment of only being able to check in during a small part of my day that seemed to always coincide with major sporting events.

There are a ton of good things going on out there: Check out Steve Dembo's 30 days to a better blogger or the professional development project that Will Richardson and Cheryl Nussbaum-Beach have started.

I'm happy to be back and glad you have not given up on me!

No comments: